Gail's Raw Temptations

Raw Pistachio Chocolates








I have never been game enough to have a go at making raw chocolates, but the other day I was in a kitchen shop and saw these little chocolate molds that looked so cute I had to buy them.

They had 4 different shapes in each mold and each tray made 20 small chocolates, I bought 2 and thought I should get 40 small chocolates, if I get the mixture right.

 The cacao butter and cacao powder would form the base for my chocolates, all I need to do is add a sweetener.
I used coconut nectar but you can use what ever you choose.
The chocolates are so quick and easy to make and are set in about 30 mins.

I had a  of bag of pistachio nuts in cupboard, so thought I would use a few of them to add to mixture.
The chocolates turned out great,next time I think I will add a few chopped goji berries.




1/2 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup carob powder
3/4 melted cacao butter
1/4 cup coconut nectar
1 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp sea salt

Melt butter over very very low heat
add the cacao powder and carob powder
with coconut nectar vanilla and salt


Blend all together until smooth then pour into molds
stir in pistachios

Set in fridge or freezer

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment