Gail's Raw Temptations

Spirulina Chia And Spinach Smoothie







I had to break my cycle of having a Kale smoothie every night,and because I loved it so much I was reluctant to try anything else,then shock horror I had know kale in the fridge, but I had plenty of spinach,so it was time for a change.
I remembered 2 weeks ago when I was in the gold coast I had a smoothie in a raw cafe and they added 1/2 cup almonds, so I had spinach and almonds,then I thought green apple,chia seeds and spirulina and a small frozen banana and It was amazing I  loved it, so I thought I would share it with everyone....

11/2 cups coconut water
1 cup spinach (washed)
1/2 cup almonds
1 green apple
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 tsp spirulina
1 frozen banana
1 handful frozen ice

In high powered blender blend all together
until smooth then
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment