Gail's Raw Temptations

Mango Spinach Smoothie



I had been out running on a very hot morning, when I got home and after having a few glasses of water I was still quiet thirsty...so out came the blender.

I had cut up fresh mango from the fresh food market and frozen it a few days before, so I got that out next came my kiwi fruit, then grapes frozen banana and last of all my fresh organic spinach, next into the high powered blender with the water and ice, and I ended up with this nice thick smoothie..

I loved this smoothie it tasted amazing and was so thick and full of mango flavor.
So I am sharing with you..


1 handful organic spinach
1 handful green grapes
1 cup frozen mango
1 kiwi fruit
1 large frozen banana
1 cup ice
1 large glass filtered water
2 tsp spirulina  optional

Blend all together in your blender then enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment