Gail's Raw Temptations

Green Machine Smoothie







I love my green smoothie so much that I am always looking for different things to add to them.
I have always loved  kale  with avocado, green apple, cucumber and banana  but after having that one for many months I thought I would try another one.
I have used this recipe with kale as well and it tastes just as good, or you couls use half kale and half spinach,what ever you feel like.
I was in the organic fruit shop the other day and he had bee pollen on the counter,I have always wanted to try this so at the weekend I made this new smoothie and are thrilled with the result.
So here is my recipe,you will love this I am sure.







2 frozen bananas
1 cup spinach
11/2 cups chilled coconut water
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 green apple
1/2 cup mango frozen or fresh
1/2 tsp spirulina
1 organic pear




 Decoration
1 tsp chia seeds
1/2 tsp bee pollen
frozen banana
kale stalk

Blend all together in your blender until smooth
then sprinkle bee pollen,chia seeds, and  add frozen banana
with a kale leaf for decoration, on the top.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment