Gail's Raw Temptations

My Visit To Ubud



I have followed The Seeds Of Life Cafe And Tonic Bar on Instagram for a few years and been really impressed.
A couple of years ago, Dave and I went to Ubud to a raw food cooking class and we wanted to visit the cafe, but as usual ,things do not go to plan and our raw cooking class ran overtime, not that I am complaining as we had learnt so much but it did mean that as we had a driver we had to head back Legian and miss our visit to the cafe.
This time I was determined ,we found the lane way we where looking for, just past the very busy markets, the lane way was very pretty and peaceful with lots of shade from the palms and frangipani. It was very fitting for the cafe, all relaxed and very peaceful, we enjoyed the experience very much, we  loved the place from the staff to the food. We where  only going  to experience the desserts and smoothies, as I am up for new ideas all the time for my recipe developing.

 Arriving at the counter we had trouble deciding which piece of pie or cheesecake we would sample, we usually share a piece as they are very filling but went all out and had a piece each, I choose the Creamy Banana Pie....yummo It tasted amazing all creamy and full of Banana but also very light, so just melted in your mouth.Dave had the Oreo Cheesecake, and we had amazing smoothies also, I had a green smoothie with as much green vegetables as they could get in the blender, it was great. Dave ended up having a beetroot juice which he said was so very  refreshing in the heat.
I highly recommend a visit to The Seeds Of Life if in Bali....








No comments:

Post a Comment