Gail's Raw Temptations

Muddled Raspberry Mini Delights


When you live in sub tropical climate it is nice to eat light and cool food. We live on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland Australia so I rely on a lot of fresh berries for my recipes that I develop. Sometimes I make mini raw cheesecakes just to have in the fridge to eat with fresh fruit.

I made these raspberry muddled cheesecakes and they turned out awesome,they taste really Lemony and berry flavored on a macadamia base.

Again these are quick and easy. I used small well coconut oiled ramekins.

                   
    
Base

1 cup macadamia nuts
1/4 cup coconut
6 pitted medjool dates
1/8 teaspoon sea salt

Filling

 2 cups cashew nuts (soaked for 1hr)
1/2 cup agave nectar (or raw honey)
1/2 cup water
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1tspn vanilla essence
1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
2 tablespoons lecithin powder

Berry Jam

1 cup frozen berries ( I used raspberries)
1 TBSP agave nectar
1 TBSP lemon juice


Assembly

For the base put all ingredients into processor
Process until mixture sticks together
Press into ramekins (I used 8)

Place in fridge


Filling

Place first 5 ingredients into blender
Blend until smooth
Add lecithin & oil
Blend until just mixed
Pour  on base & place in freezer

Berry Muddle

For the berry jam, muddle together with a fork
the 3 ingredients.
Pour on top of set filling

Enjoy

1 comment: