Gail's Raw Temptations

Bee Blue Boost





I do wonder what I used to do before I entered the world of blenders and food processors, they are so quick and easy to use and you can  whip up anything at anytime. Now I never go anywhere without my blender.

 I love it, you can whip up a smoothie in seconds, and there is so many smoothie options that you can make one just by using whatever you have in your fridge, that is why I always have frozen bananas at the ready, as I add a frozen banana to every smoothie I make, I mean nearly every smoothie.

 I would use my Optimum 9400 3 or 4 times a day. I really can not remember what I did before I got it.

This morning I had lovely fresh blueberries in the fridge, I love blueberries they are  full of antioxidants, vitamins and fibre, and the color wow.
.
I added bee pollen  to the  top and also added a small amount to the mixture.
I also keep frozen bananas in the fridge all the time to add to my smoothie, I added almonds and a tbsp raw organic honey, which you can leave out if you are vegan just add a couple of medjool dates instead.

I do think this is my favorite berry smoothie.

Bee Blue Boost

1 cup fresh blueberries
1 large frozen banana
11/2 cups cold coconut water
1 tbsp raw organic honey or coconut nectar if vegan or dates
1/2 cup almonds
1 tsp bee pollen plus extra for top

Blend altogether until smooth

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment