Gail's Raw Temptations

Chocolate Protein Balls


Well these were delicious, after a weekend of experimenting I think I have made the most amazing balls.
I always have a jar in the fridge for when I feel like something to nibble on.
I always find one ball is enough to fight off the hungry feeling.
These are so simple to whip up and then enjoy. here is my recipe.
,
2 cups pecans
1 cup pitted medjool dates
1/2 cup cacao powder
1tbsp Lucama powder optional
2 tbsp protein powder
1/8th tsp sea salt
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup raisins
coconut to roll balls in

In your food processor. process pecans then add your pitted medjool dates, process again then add salt, cacao powder, protein powder, and lucama powder, once mixed through tip mixture into a bowl and add chopped walnuts and raisins stir through, roll into balls. Roll in coconut and set in the fridge

ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment