Gail's Raw Temptations

Raw Coconut and Date Slice



Having been busy publishing my fourth book, I have neglected my blog, I thought I would start again today with a nice easy raw slice.

I do think that following plant based recipes are so easy, and some recipes like this one can be made in minutes, also this one is easy for children to whip up.
In my recipes I use only medjool dates because they are big soft and juicy, so easy to blend through the mixture, and I use unsweetened coconut in this as well.

Give this a go I am sure you will enjoy the slice.

Mixture

2 cups g/f oats
2 cups unsweetened coconut
1 cup medjool dates pitted
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/2 cup rice malt syrup
1/2 cup coconut oil melted
1/2 cup raisins or chopped apricots

In your food processor process first 5 ingredients until mixture comes together, add the coconut oil blend through mixture, then stir through raisins or apricots or both  before pressing into prepared slice tin.
Set in fridge
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment