Gail's Raw Temptations

Little Raw Lime Tarts


I am so excited to share this recipe for my little lime tarts with you.

If you want a simple no bake raw dessert, then here it is.

When ever I have made these they are are hit, I think everyone loves lime,and with me probably get a bit sick of all my lime recipes so I change them around.
This time I made a chocolate base which is a bit different to my other recipes.

This recipe made 6 small tarts and I had enough mixture to add another bit on top and topped with strawberries, raspberries would be just as nice

So have a go at these they will be a hit, and they are so simple to make.


Tart Base

1 cup macadamia nuts
3/4 cup coconut
1 cup big soft juicy raisins
1 tbsp cacao powder
1tsp lime zest

Process altogether until mixture comes together
then press into prepared tart tins.
Place in fridge while you make lime filling

Lime Filling

2 avocados
1/4 cup coconut nectar 
3 tbsp coconut milk
1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup coconut oil melted
1 tbsp lecithin powder optional
pinch sea salt

Process all together except coconut oil
Once smooth add oil and process or blend until just mixed through
Pour onto your tart bases, set in freezer then  then decorate as you wish.
I used strawberries and sometimes just put some lime Zest on them.

Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment